GET THE BEST OF BOTH THE WORLDS- WHERE?May 19, 2017
WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THE PINK CITY-JAIPUR?June 5, 2017
Want to explore more destinations? But, your wallet says “No”? Don’t worry, yuvrajtravelagency is presenting you a rundown of ultimate discount tips to have a good time travelling without causing a dent in your pocket!
- Shop only the best: The first and foremost thing to save money is, a bit of homework of your own. You need to do lots of research so you don’t feel lost when you visit a new city or country. Read some blogs and magazines that share informative information in the area you plan on visiting and select the best travel package for you.
- Go on holidays on off-season: When it comes to visiting your favorite destination, it is best for you if you take advantage of off-season. You can easily save thousands by taking advantage of off-season. Try this one out on your next trip!
- Use Cheap Budget Airlines: In today’s scenario, there are plenty of budget airlines such as Air Asia, Spicejet, Jet airways, Indigo, that fly cheaply. In addition to this, while booking airline tickets, use credit or debit card in order to get reward points. You can use these points in your next booking and save money.
- Consider taxi drivers as tour guides: Another great way to save money is, make your taxi driver as tour guides. Private taxi drivers can personally transport you to various sihts over the course of a day and can help you in saving our money. Use taxi service provider as your tour guides!
- Last but not the least, I recommend you to visit various tourism forums where you can find the best deals and bargains.
You can start applying these discount travel tips i just shared with you here. Consider these tips on your next trip, and I bet you will be surprised at the outcome.
If you know of any other best discount travel tips that I did not mention in this blog, please do share with us in the comments section below! Let me know what is working for you!