- The customer shall pay the taxi fare (as displayed in the meter), parking charges, additional night surcharge (where applicable) and any fee or levy presently payable or hereinafter imposed by the law or required to be paid for availing of the taxi services. The toll charges will be payable by customer as applicable, only when the customer is travelling in Yuvrajtravelagency & crosses the toll post.
- All bookings will attract an additional 'Convenience Charge'.
- The Customer agrees and acknowledges that the use of the services offered by Yuvrajtravelagency is at the sole risk of the Customer and that Yuvrajtravelagency disclaims all representations and warranties of any kind, whether express or implied as to condition, suitability, quality, merchantability and fitness for any purposes are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Without prejudice to the above, Yuvrajtravelagency makes no representation or warranty that:
- The service will meet your requirements;
- The service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- Yuvrajtravelagency shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage, howsoever caused or suffered by the Customer arising out of the use of taxi service offered by Yuvrajtravelagency or due to the failure of Yuvrajtravelagency to provide services to the Customer for any reason whatsoever including but not limited to the Customer's non-compliance with the services' recorded voice instructions, malfunction, partial or total failure of any network terminal, data processing system, computer Tele-transmission or telecommunications system or other circumstances whether or not beyond the control of Yuvrajtravelagency or any person or any organization involved in the above mentioned systems.Without prejudice to the above, Yuvrajtravelagency shall not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage which may be suffered by the Customer as a result of any failure by Yuvrajtravelagency to provide a taxi to the Customer within any stipulated time even if Yuvrajtravelagency has agreed to so provide the taxi or even if the Customer has advised Quick of the possibility that any such loss or damage would result if the taxi is not provided at all or within the stipulated time.
- The Customer shall indemnify Yuvrajtravelagency from and against and in respect of any or all liabilities, losses, charges and expenses (including legal fees and costs on a full indemnify basis) claims, demands, actions and proceedings which Yuvrajtravelagency may incur or sustain directly or indirectly from or by any reason of or in relation to the use or purposed use of the Services by the Customer and shall pay such sums on demand.
- Yuvrajtravelagency is hereby authorized to use the location-based information provided by any of the telecommunication companies when the Customer uses the mobile phone to make a taxi booking. The location-based information will be used only to facilitate and improve the probability of locating a taxi for the Customer.
- Yuvrajtravelagency shall be entitled to disclose to all companies within the Yuvrajtravelagency or any of its authorized chauffeurs or any government body as so required by the law or by directive or request from such government body or any third party, the particulars of the Customer in the possession of Yuvrajtravelagency in any way as Yuvrajtravelagency, in its absolute discretion, deems fit or if it considers it in its interests to do so.
- Yuvrajtravelagency shall be entitled at any time without giving any reason or prior notice to terminate the booking of taxis done by the Customer.
- Yuvrajtravelagency encourages all its customers to take full responsibility of his/her items. In case of lost items inside the Yuvrajtravelagency during the journey, Yuvrajtravelagency will try to locate the items on a "best-effort" basis but is not responsible for the same in case of loss or damage to the same.
- If the Customer leaves any goods in the taxi or has any complaint in respect of the services or the use of the taxi, the Customer has to inform Yuvrajtravelagency of the same in writing within 24hours of using the taxi or the services of Yuvrajtravelagency.
- The courts of Delhi, India shall have the sole and exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any matters arising from the use of the services offered by Yuvrajtravelagency or the agreement or arrangement between Yuvrajtravelagency and the Customer.
- Yuvrajtravelagency shall be entitled to add to, vary or amend any or all these terms and conditions at any time and the Customer shall be bound by such addition, variation or amendment once such addition, variation or amendment are incorporated into these terms and conditions at Quick Cab's website at www.Quickcabs.in or on the date that Yuvrajtravelagency may indicate that such addition, variation or amendment is to come into effect.
- We record all the calls made to our call Centre for quality and training purposes.
- All vehicles registered with Yuvrajtravelagency are continuously tracked using GPS for security reasons only.
- Yuvrajtravelagency does not warrant that this site, its servers, or e-mail sent from Yuvrajtravelagency are free of viruses or other harmful components. Yuvrajtravelagency will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
Cancellation and Returns
You may cancel the booking 24 hour prior to the time of journey, without any cancellation charges for all services. In case cancellation or shorting of the trip is requested within 24 hours of the pick-up time, then following rules will apply:
Multi Day trip:
The charge for the first day would be deducted from the total amount and refund will be issued to the user.
Single Day trip:
No Refund will be issued to the user.
If you are eligible for refunds based on the “Cancellation and Returns” policy above, then the refund will be remitted back to you in 5-7 working days. In case of any issues, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +91-9999568855